Here at Punch, we pride ourselves on honesty and respect, therefore we try our best to accommodate your needs and expectations of us as a business. In turn, we have our own expectations and requirements of our clients, outlined below:
Late Arrivals Policy
We understand that life is busy and circumstances beyond your control may result in you arriving late to your appointments, however in order for us to have enough time to provide you a proper service, avoid appointment clashes or rushed services, we ask you to plan ahead and arrive at your appointment on time.
Arriving a few minutes late to your appointment is not ideal but understandable, however:
- Clients arriving more than 15 minutes late to their appointment may not be able to have their hair done and their deposit may be forfeited.
- Clients arriving more than 30 minutes late may not be able to have their hair done and a fee of 50% of the intended service can be imposed, as well as their deposit forfeited.
Cancellations, No-shows & Deposit Policy
Each time you make a booking at Punch, a stylist and fixed time is set aside specifically for you. If you either cancel or not show up to your appointment at late notice, it disrupts our team and clients significantly. If you need to cancel your appointment, we simply ask you to notify us of any cancellations and rescheduling 24 HOURS PRIOR to the appointment.
To secure an appointment online or to secure an appt as a new client over the phone, we require a $30 deposit to be paid. For Colour services or any bookings over 2 hours, we may require a credit card at the time of booking in order to secure your appointment.
- If a cancellation is made with more than 24 hours notice, the deposit is refunded or forwarded to a new appointment time
- If a cancellation is made with less than 24 hours notice, the deposit is forfeited as a late cancellation fee
- If you do not show up to your appointment, the deposit is forfeited as a no-show fee (you may also be prohibited to make future appointments without payment of 50% at the Time of booking)
- Clients who provide less than 24 hours notice are welcome to send someone else in their place (to avoid losing their deposit).
We welcome walk-in clients, however due to our availability being limited, we recommend calling us to schedule an appointment
Children & Personal Items
For the comfort and safety of all staff and clients, we kindly ask all children to be accompanied by adults at all times. Additionally, all personal belongings are the full responsibility of our clients.
Punch salon is committed to upholding the privacy and confidentiality of our clients personal information. We protect and maintain the security of any personal information gathered in accordance with the Privacy ACT 1988 which stipulates a number of national privacy principles. The personal information that Punch will collect from you will generally comprise of your full name, contact details and certain financial information. We are obliged to not store your personal information longer than necessary and are committed to respecting your privacy.